Tuesday, February 19, 2008

genuine paid to read emails programs



paid to read emails is a very genuine and legitimate way of earning income online without a website.i have made good money online through the PTR mails program and i must confess,i have also encountered some scam paid to read mails sites on the internet.

these scam PTR sites kept sending mails to my e-mail box and when my earnings got to the minimum payout they simply disappeared into thin air.some of the scam PTR sites include powersmails,ferenial mails,mushroom mails and lion mails.

in the same vein,i have also located geniune paid to read emails sites that have payed me my earnings and i encourage you join them and start earning income immediately.below are two geniune PTR programs.click on the banners on my page to join or click on the links below.





1 comment:

m4mee said...

I know there are many genuine sites but I hv cheated thro' many of them as cashmail.com, payooclub.com,hellishdoller.com, cash flow mail.com, mailsmoney.net, richptc .com, bigmoneyptc.com, ptcwallet.com.. are few of them.
but now am searching for genunine such sites have u any idea about www.crazyonbux.com -this one?